Thursday, November 11, 2010

great opportunity!

Hello Again!

A wonderful opportunity has just opened up that I want y'all to know about so you can be praying about it! I told y'all in my last blog that my students loved the song "New" that I let them listen to, and when they found out I played guitar, they wanted me to bring my guitar to their house and the play that song for them. I did last night and they loved it so much that they asked me to bring it back and play more songs for them. I told them that most of the songs I knew were about JC and that they probably wouldn't know any of them. They weren't phased at all by the subject of the songs and they asked if i could print out the lyrics and bring them so they could learn them! WHAT?!?!? Not only did they ask me to bring these songs in their house, they asked me to leave the words with them! What an amazing opportunity! I am currently in the process of selecting strategic songs that they will like but also will clearly present the Message. I also know a song about JC in their language, which is even better. Please be lifting up this awesome opportunity that I will have on Saturday.

Everything else is going well. We are having open doors with all of our students, but this family seems especially open. Thanks again for your encouragement and prayers for me. I will continue to need your prayers this month as i wrap up the work here (it feels like i just started). Thanks! Love you all!

Erin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Erin! There are so many good songs and I pray for discernment as you choose ones that will be just right for what JC intends. I am proud of you and pray for you daily. As usual, all the Kings miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!! I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete